Are you looking for opportunities to boost your career, to broaden your horizons, to develop your self-reliance and adaptability? Do you want to get some foreign work experience to make your CV stand out and to explore Asian cultures while having a great job in China? Welcome to join our Teacher Plus program.
We are currently recruiting 10 Art teachers for Chinese government schools in the cities of Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Guiyang and Chengdu. These schools vary from kindergarten, elementary school and middle school level. The students’ ages at these schools depend on the level of the educational institution. The students’ ages range between 3 to 6 for kindergarten, 6 to 12 for elementary school and 12 to 15 for middle school.
- Monthly salary between 1300 to 1600 euros net (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Paid furnished accommodation with cooking facilities or monthly housing allowance is provided
- Paid comprehensive medical and accident insurance while employed in China
- 11 days public holiday per year, plus 30 days of school break in January and February
- Regular teaching training provided by the school
- Regular team-building activities organised by the school
- An approximate 750 euros flight allowance paid upon completion of the contract
- Prepare and deliver art lessons in English as a compulsory course
- Give lessons focusing on children’s drawings, paintings etc
- Make appropriate teaching plans according to the levels of the students
- Assess students’ work and provide feedback
- Attend staff meetings in order to stay updated about the current educational policies and teaching requirements
- Besides teaching art, you might also be asked to teach English classes to improve students’ English skills
- Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday)
- Student’s ages: 3-6; 6 to12
- Class size: 25 to 35
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art or related
- Teaching experience is preferred
- Good English communication skills and extroverted personality
- Candidates must be older than 22 and younger than 45
- Must not have been convicted of a crime and have no record of contagious or serious diseases
- Contract period: From 1st September 2019 to 30th June 2020
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your English CV and cover letter to Aixia Li by firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your qualifications meet the requirements of the job, we will invite you to the next phase of our selection process within 5 business days.
18-04-2019 t/m 18-07-2019