· 2002 – 2004: Consultant, the German Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
o Leading HIV/AIDS advocacy projects for Artists in the DRC;
o Managing Street Children project in Katanga province, DRC;
o Illustrating Medical Instructional Publications for Mother and Child Health for DRC Ministry of Health;
· 2008: Produced and Directed documentary for the Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail in Washington DC ;
· 2008-2012: Produced, Directed and Edited video documentaries and various media advocacy pieces for the UN Special Envoy for Malaria on behalf of Roll Back Malaria program, UNICEF, Worldbank and Nigerian government.
· 2009-2012: Teaching drawing and painting classes in Abuja, Nigeria
· 2009: Solo Exhibit in the Italian Embassy.
· 2012-2014: Freelance photographer for the Population Foundation in India.
· 2013-2014: Teaching drawing and painting classes in New Delhi, India
· 2014- present: moved back to the Netherlands and is working on a new collection of paintings in her Studio in Amsterdam.